Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New UPDATE!



*waving my hands* 

Nina-chan is here... FINALLY! After five months of procrastinating, here I am! 

JUST KIDDING! NOT.

Actually, I have been busy doing my work in school. Alhamdulillah, I am currently studying in a school that I enjoy. I miss my former friends a lot, though. I mean, A LOT. Most of them went into some different schools and left me (quite) alone in this school. It's okay, it doesn't matter where we study, it matters on what are we studying. ...Right?


"I miss you too. We should collaborate sometimes. InshaAllah, in the future. Please remember not to forget me. "



Okay, back to the update! I have decided to customise my blog into something traditional. Well, it's actually... I have brought back the classic look of my blog. TADAA~! I am so stressed out picking the right background of the blog, so I thought of bringing back the old look. You like it? Well, I do.

The old header, and the bamboo background. I love it! Okay, for my blog's schedule, I wanted to make one for this long weekend and one for the other weekends. I will be available in two weeks because it's semester break! InshaAllah, I will do my best to clean up this blog's mess.



NEW BLOG'S SCHEDULE 


 MONDAY : FACTS!

 TUESDAY : RANDOM-ES!

 THURSDAY : ALL ABOUT ISLAM.

 FRIDAY : GET INSPIRED!

 SUNDAY : STORY OF MY LIFE. (SML)


Okay, I am done organising the blog. I sure hope this blog will be useful to anyone who is currently reading. I am sorry for being such a douche. Writing makes me inspired. I love to write, but lately... I have been lazy like a big fat cat. 

Therefore, I am going to post another entry NOW.

Nina-chan has to go now. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!














2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Nina-chan is back! <3
    I missed reading your blogs! <3
    I'm sorry that I left you! QnQ

    But remember! I'm always here for ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, honeyy! You've always been there for me, alhamdulillah.. Glad to have a friend like youu!

      Delete

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...