Sunday, November 13, 2016

New UPDATE! #2



*waving my hands* 

Nina-chan here! How are you doing? I hope you all are in the peak of your health, Insya-Allah.

*COUGHS*

WOAA! So much dust in here! It's been a long time since I stopped blogging, huh? Oh-oh yeah, this is a phrase that I have been wanting to tell you all. Although it is kind of tiring (I feel you.), please hear me out. 

SRSLY.

I mean, I did kept a promise, and I broke it. Although I promised to improve myself, I lied too. 

Huhh.. You are a failure, Nina-chan. 

Yeah, quite agree with that. 

The thing is right, I love to WRITE! I love to express myself, the real-me in words so that people do not know what am I actually saying, but they understand it in a different way. But I have other things to do too. I am currently studying like the other students, and I am crappy at time-management related situations... I cannot even believe that I made a SCHEDULE for my blog?!

Okay, my actual reason why I have decided to continue jolting words one by one in this simple, "girlish" blog, is because... I want to write. Simply, that is it. If you are looking forward to a new post every day in this blog (which probably not because you have other things to do too), then I am sorry that I had disappointed you since day one. Therefore, referring to the cute picture up there, I just want to say that...

I AM SORRY.

I am done with the excuses. (Heh.) I have a week off starting yesterday, actually. Alhamdulillah, I have finished my final examination. For those who are having or will have their final exams...

MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU ALWAYS. 

Hence, starting today, Insya-Allah I will write and publish a post according to my blog's schedule, because I want to practise managing my time. Pray for me! And, if you want to start a blog after reading this post, always remember. 

"Don't be Nina-chan." 

Nina-chan has to go now. See you soon and Assalamualaikum!





No comments:

Post a Comment

my new domain.

  and salam <3 hello peeps! i have a special announcement to make, but before that, oh how i miss editing this blog. after 8 years (?) if...